Stakelogic is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. Stakelogic employees appr. 70 employees in 5 countries. Stakelogic is considered to be amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Stakelogic games are on the main page of some of the biggest online casino sites in the world.
For the Ukrainian office in Kyiv, Stakelogic is in search of a
For this position we want you to be a part of our existing development team. You will be responsible for contribute to the awesome look and experience that our games are known for.
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator
- Experience in creating art assets for Desktop and Mobile games
- Exceptional drawing, digital painting, illustration and composition ability
- Strong passion for art and gaming
- Able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- A responsible and detail-oriented person who can multi-task and deliver high-quality work on time (so with respect for deadlines)
- Ability to receive art direction/feedback and provide multiple design solutions
- You are self-motivated and continuously improves your craft
- You have a great eye for detail and maintain organized, layered files
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- A responsible and trustworthy person
- Intermediate English
- Produce digital assets for use in online slot machine games and are able to produce any asset needed in a production, from symbols to the background and from characters to props, for static and animated purposes.
- Collaboration with a team of other illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints.
- You will collaborate with a team of illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints and will produce assets when and where appropriate.
- Working closely together with Art Directors to ensure the art needs of each project are met
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.