Stakelogic is an international IT company with its head office in Eindhoven. Outside The Netherlands, Stakelogic has offices in Malta (St. Julian’s), Isle of Man (Douglas) and Ukraine (Kiev). In total Stakelogic employs 100 people, of which 35 are based in Eindhoven.
Stakelogic is a fast-growing company (in both revenue and headcount). In the next 2 years, Stakelogic expects to double in size. Stakelogic is a so-called game studio that creates and operates online casino games for over 500 online casinos around the world. The games are operated from the Stakelogic server platforms in Malta. Stakelogic is best described as a high-end IT company, applying the latest technology. Furthermore, Stakelogic is ISO 27001 certified, which indicates that the highest standards on data security and business contingency are applied. As the core business of Stakelogic concerns the creation of online games, the company culture is informal, the offices are fancy, and the people are artistic. The average age is 30 years.
For the Malta office Stakelogic is in search of a:
The Malta headquarters is in addition to existing offices in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) and Kiev (Ukraine) and will allow Stakelogic to better serve its growing roster of operator partners in core European markets. The office will be the home of sales executives and key decision-makers, allowing them to work hand in hand with new and existing clients in Malta, the UK, Romania, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark and beyond. The size of the team in Malta is about 3 people and growing.
The Account Manager will report to our Sales Director based in Malta.
Stakelogic is in search of an Account Manager with profound knowledge of the online gaming industry to strengthen our sales organisation in Malta.
Within Stakelogic the staff is considered to be the most important asset of the company. Optimal utilisation of talent is key for the creation of top-class games. The successful candidate will have a wide network in the industry and meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Account Manager’s responsibilities include developing and nurturing relationships with key tier 1 clients, manage the portfolio of the high net worth customers providing an excellent, personalised and rewarding customer experience.
The Account Manager’s duties will also include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Build strong relationships with valuable customers and provide superb service and gaming experiences tailored to them, across all products
- Monitor individual customer performance and ensure that marketing commitments are being adhered to
- Ensure that the individual customers are proactively targeted with the right action at the right time in their lifecycle (new high-value customer, churning, lapsed, returning, big winners, etc.) to drive the growth and activity from high net-worth customers
- Monitor the performance on the market level, understand and act upon trends
- Initiate campaigns that will drive activity for high net worth customers, ensure that they are generated in a timely manner, results monitored and reported
- Minimum 2-3 years of commercial experience within the online gaming industry
- Previous experience as an account manager or similar
- Good understanding of online casino product
- Strong relationship building skills and the ability to build trust, strong social and people skills
- Sound commercial acumen, understanding of ROI and an analytical approach
- Great organisation, planning and prioritisation skills, with strong attention to detail
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educational level: Bachelor/ Master
- Language ability: English
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Team player
- Project management/time management skills
- Analytical, problem solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT ARE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with management tools as Jira & Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU:
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.