KYIV – FULL TIME
Stakelogic is an international IT company with its head office in Eindhoven. Outside The Netherlands, Stakelogic has offices in Malta (St. Julian’s), Isle of Man (Douglas) and Ukraine (Kiev). In total Stakelogic employs 100 people, of which 35 are based in Eindhoven.
Stakelogic is a fast-growing company (in both revenue and headcount). In the next 2 years, Stakelogic expects to double in size. Stakelogic is a so-called game studio that creates and operates online casino games for over 500 online casinos around the world. The games are operated from the Stakelogic server platforms in Malta. Stakelogic is best described as a high-end IT company, applying the latest technology. Furthermore, Stakelogic is ISO 27001 certified, which indicates that the highest standards on data security and business contingency are applied. As the core business of Stakelogic concerns the creation of online games, the company culture is informal, the offices are fancy, and the people are artistic. The average age is 30 years.
Stakelogic is in search of a:
For this position we want you to be a part of our existing development team. You will be responsible for maintenance, support and development of our proprietary game server environment.
- Working on redesign of back office application with focus on user interaction and user friendly new look and feel responsive
- Fetch and presenting data coming from back-end API
- Communication with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Implementing functionality as data analytics, reporting tools, dashboard
- 2+ years of experience in development
- Experience with Git
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with UI design / visual design
- Knowledge and practical use of Node.js
- Knowledge of JQuery, REST API’s, JSON, Bootstrap, MD
- Responsible and trustworthy person
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- BA / B.Sc.
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
Is considered a plus:
- Experience in game development
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU
- Fancy office in the city center – Kyiv, Gulliver BC
- Flexible working schedule
- 21 paid vacation working days per year
- Medical insurance
- WFH possibility
- Professional growth
- Recruitment Referral program
- Breakfasts and lunches by our own Chef
- Education and sport compensation
- Annual compensation review
- Creative, challenging and fast-growing iGaming products
- Sick days compensation
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.
Start your Career
Stakelogic is best described as an end-to-end software factory where each element of a game (graphics, animations, sounds, game server and UI) is developed in-house. Every game is tweaked and tuned to the level of ultimate user experience.