Stakelogic is looking for a Game Tester for the next generation online casino games. You will be responsible for executing game testing (QA) procedures to help ensure the highest level of quality in our games. You will test pre-release our highly innovative games on multiple devices and different platforms. You will verify functionality, contents, hardware/software compatibility, usability and playability and write accurate and specific reports. Your working place is at Stakelogic’s office in Eindhoven where you work in close contact with the other team members.
As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
Skills and Experience:
- Experience with QA testing is a plus
- Very strong attention to detail
- Understand software testing practices
- Follow test case scenarios accurately
- Write accurate and specific bug reports
- Ability to remain focused in a hectic team-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills; both oral and written
- Flexible and stress resistant
- Experience with (online) gaming is a plus
- Experience with multiple platform testing
- Knowledge of testing/planning tools
- Knowledge of test plan/case creation
- An interest in gaming
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com Attn. Dirana van Zon.
By applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.