Stakelogic is a young and innovative company, our highly animated, intensely graphic slot games represent the most advanced games available in the market. Our “game changers” represent the best of the best in the gaming industry, and we are focused on developing long-term relationships with our clients and helping them to increase their business and player retention with our superior gaming products. Our creative themes, vibrant graphics, stunning animations and robust features are all unparalleled in the industry. Come and see for yourself!
As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
In this position you will be part of our existing development team and will work with creative and technical teams, you will be working on the development of a new SDK for our highly animated games from our office in Eindhoven. Also, you will be producing games, based on the use of the SDK. Furthermore, you will align with, and support external game development partners which are located in Ukraine and Serbia. This role will suit a developer who is passionate, service minded, responsible and self-motivated, preferably with experience in the online gaming industry, web development or mobile UI/UX-space and preferably with affinity/experience in processing audio files improving the total game experience.
- At least four years of experience in a similar position;
- A university degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Experience with Adobe Audition, OCENAUDIO or equivalent software for audio processing
- Bonus points for skills and knowledge of graphical software
- Knowledge of web communication protocols and end point interaction with databases
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team;
- Be organized and have an eye for detail while also adopting a practical, flexible and hands-on approach towards his/her work;
- You adapt easily to organizational changes;
- Required to work well and effectively under pressure, to be pro-active when appropriate and experience in dealing with small teams building strong working relationships;
- Languages: fluent in English both verbally and in writing and bonus points for Dutch;
- Responsible and trustworthy person
- Must have excellent communication skills and the ability to communicate in international business matters;
- Experience in the gaming/IT industry is a plus but not a must
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Dirana van Zon
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.