Stakelogic is a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market. A young, dynamic, innovative company with the ambition and the motivation to provide and deliver the highest quality software. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, our international team represents the best of the best in the game development industry. As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
Gaming Artist (fulltime) Location Kiev
Our Kiev-based Art team is growing! We are looking for a highly skilled Digital Painter to join our Art team. In this position you will be part of our existing game design and production teams. You are very experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator and potentially After Effects and will work collaboratively with our Game Art team to contribute to the awesome look and experience that our games are known for. Furthermore, you will align with, and support game development teams which are located in Eindhoven, Ukraine and Serbia. This role will suit an animator who is experienced in the online gaming industry, passionate, service minded, responsible and self-motivated.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- You will produce digital assets for use in online slot machine games and are able to produce any asset needed in a production, from symbols to background and from characters to props, for static and animated purposes.
- You will collaborate with a team of other illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints.
- You can deliver content per the specs and handover to developers and animators
- You will collaborate with a team of illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints and will produce assets when and where appropriate.
- You will be working closely together with Art Directors to ensure the art needs of each project are met.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2+ years’ experience in a similar position
- Proficient in Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects and Spine
- Experience in creating art assets for Desktop and Mobile games
- Exceptional drawing, digital painting, illustration and composition ability
- Strong passion for art and gaming
- Able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- Responsible and detail-oriented person who can multi-task and deliver high quality work on time (so with respect for deadlines)
- Flexibility to adapt in a fast-paced environment and adapt to new technologies
- Ability to speak, read and understand English
- Ability to receive art direction/feedback and provide multiple design solutions
- You are self-motivated and continuously improves your craft
- You have a great eye for detail and maintain organized, layered files
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Team player who easily adapts to organizational changes;
- Responsible and trustworthy person
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.