Stakelogic is a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market. A young, dynamic, innovative company with the ambition and the motivation to provide and deliver the highest quality software. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, our international team represents the best of the best in the game development industry. As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
Gaming (Spine) Animator (fulltime) Location Kiev
Our Kiev-based Art team is growing! We are looking for a highly skilled Digital Painter to join our Art team. In this position you will be part of our existing game design and production teams. You are very experienced in Photoshop, Illustrator and potentially After Effects and will work collaboratively with our Game Art team to contribute to the awesome look and experience that our games are known for. Furthermore, you will align with, and support game development teams which are located in Eindhoven, Ukraine and Serbia. This role will suit an animator who is experienced in the online gaming industry, passionate, service minded, responsible and self-motivated.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Create quality symbol-based animations in Spine or After Effects.
- Produce illustrations for static and animated purposes.
- Collaborate with a team of other illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints.
- Contribute art assets on projects when and where appropriate.
- Work closely with Art Directors to ensure the art needs of each project are met in a timely manner.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- At least 2+ years’ experience with Spine
- Strong illustration and animation skills
- Experienced in Adobe Photoshop and After Effects
- 3-5+ years of professional animation work in the games or related industry
- Ability to animate a range of elements from characters to effects
- Producing lightweight and well-performing animations consisting of a minimal number of masks is your mission
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Bonus points for experience with creating high quality particle animations for PixiJS
- Must have a passion for games!
- Team player who easily adapts to organizational changes;
- Be able to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- Responsible and trustworthy person
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.