Stakelogic is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. Stakelogic employees appr. 80 employees in 3 countries. Stakelogic is considered to be amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Stakelogic games are on the main page of some of the biggest online casino sites in the world.
For the Kyiv office Stakelogic is in search of a:
Medior Java Developer
- 2+ years of experience in Java 8, 11
- Experience in game development
- Experience with Spring boot 2., Spring JPA, Spring Batch, Spring MVC, Open Feign, Hibernate, Kafka 2.3.1
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience with PostgreSQL 11, MySQL 5.7.
- Experience with ClickHouse
- Experience with NGINX
- Experience with Bash scripting
- BA / B.Sc.
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
Considered A Plus
- Experience with TypeScript, Angular (5)
What We Offer
- High salary
- Paid breakfast and lunch
- Medical insurance
- Extra bonuses for Educational/Sports Courses
- Interesting and challenging work in a dynamically developing company
- Develop solutions using Java language and related technologies;
- Developing a revolutionary product utilizing cutting-edge technologies;
- Build highly reliable and scalable applications;
- Following engineering best practices (Code review, Unit Tests, TDD, etc.);
- Participating in the R&D process;
- Convert existing legacy applications into new architectures, new technologies;
- Further development of game server;
- Further development in the field of data processing;
- Help with the “DevOps”;
- Evaluation of new tools and frameworks;
- Evaluating multiple technical approaches and selecting the most effective;
- Develop custom solutions within the existing product;
- Improve the existing product to support high load;
- Analyze and estimate the effort of implementing the business requirements;
- Identify & propose improvements to get towards technological excellence.
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.