Stakelogic is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. Stakelogic employees appr. 70 employees in 5 countries. Stakelogic is considered to be amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Stakelogic games are on the main page of some of the biggest online casino sites in the world.
For the Ukrainian office in Kyiv Stakelogic is in search of a
For this position we want you to be a part of our existing Art team. You will be responsible for creating the promo videos and show-reels for the Stakelogic games. The output of the Motion Designer is used by the Marketing department to promote the games online and on tradeshows.
- 2+ years of experience in motion design
- Strong animation skills
- Good knowledge of Adobe After Effects and Common After Effects Plugins
- Knowledge of Spine
- Experienced in professional animation work in the games or related industry
- Ability to animate/create demo reels and promo videos
- Superior verbal communication and teamwork skills
- Must have a passion for games!
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
- Creating the promo video’s and show-reels for the games
- Planning and coordinating work to ensure that promotional materials can be delivered on time
- Collaboration with a team of illustrators and animators against time and technical constraints
- Contribute art assets on projects when and where appropriate
- Work closely with Art Directors to ensure the art needs of each project are met in a timely manner
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.