Stakelogic is a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market. A young, dynamic, innovative company with the ambition and the motivation to provide and deliver the highest quality software. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, our international team represents the best of the best in the game development industry. As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following position:
Project Manager (fulltime)
You are a highly motivated with demonstrated strength in project management, problem solving, and you have an intellectual curiosity to serve as a Project Manager in the Game Development and Integrations Department. You have a sincere respect for deadlines and are required to manage the local studio game portfolio projects from product conception to product development, internal and regulatory Quality Assurance, through regulatory approval and supporting product roll out. In this position you will based in Eindhoven (the Netherlands) and work with local and offsite creative and technical game development teams, external vendors/suppliers, local and offsite QA and regulatory teams and product development teams. You will create and execute project and program plans including schedules, risks and dependencies and you will be reporting to the management team accordingly.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
- Write and present project plans, including scoping for non-standard projects
- Building and maintaining high level schedules for game productions, certifications and integrations
- Manage the teams and dependencies to get the projects executed within time and budget
- Create risk-log and manage those risks pro-actively
- Maintaining communication between the different teams and the stakeholders
- Running daily stand ups
- Being flexible and getting things done.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Familiar with both waterfall and interactive development methodologies
- Must be a seasoned communicator (oral and in writing) with a track record of effective communication across teams, identifying common ground, building trust and creating an environment that fosters mutual understanding and cooperation on collaboration dependent product development
- Excellent facilitator capable of driving the achievement of shared goals
- Excellent problem resolution facilitation skills and ability to clear/resolve issues quickly
- Proactive risk manager providing leadership risk assessment on issues that could pose risk, either directly or through unintended consequences
- Excellent project performance management, analysing and reporting skills
- Motivation and ability to quickly learn new technologies
- Must have strong analytical abilities
- Must be able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Fluency with project management tooling like JIRA, Confluence, MS Project and MS PowerPoint/Keynote
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English (bonus points for also Dutch).
- Must have general technical and business knowledge sufficient to understand all factors affecting the project planning, execution and management.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.