Stakelogic is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. Stakelogic employees appr. 70 employees in 5 countries. Stakelogic is considered to be amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Stakelogic games are on the main page of some of the biggest online casino sites in the world.
For the Ukrainian office in Kyiv, Stakelogic is in search of a
For this position we want you to be a part of our existing QA team. You will be responsible for manual testing of web applications, communicate with internal development teams regarding requirements clarifications and quality expectations.
- 1+ years of experience in software testing
- Understanding of the client-server model
- Experience in game industry
- Experience in web testing
- Knowledge of various software testing techniques and methods, as well as experience applying them
- Experience maintaining test documentation (check-lists, test cases, etc.)
- Experience with Browser developer tools for investigating browser problems
- Strong troubleshooting skills
- Strong analytical skills and attention to details
- Intermediate/Upper-Intermediate English
As a plus
- Experience in mobile game testing (iOS/Android)
- Experience working with logs (reading, recording, etc.)
- Create test documentation and keep it up to date
- Review and analyze system specifications
- Communication with internal development teams regarding
- Requirements clarifications and quality expectations
- Manual testing of web applications
- Document and track software issues using Jira
- Estimation of testing efforts
- Reproduce and evaluate Customer reported issues
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.