Stakelogic is a fast-growing multinational company that creates advanced casino games for the online gaming industry. Stakelogic employees appr. 70 employees in 5 countries. Stakelogic is considered to be amongst the best and fastest growing game developers in the world. Stakelogic games are on the main page of some the biggest online casino sites of the world.
For the Malta office Stakelogic is in search of a:
Sales Executive (Full-Time) Location Malta
The Malta headquarters is in addition to existing offices in Eindhoven (The Netherlands) and Kiev (Ukraine) and will allow Stakelogic to better serve its growing roster of operator partners in core European markets. The office will be the home of sales executives and key decision makers, allowing them to work hand in hand with new and existing clients in Malta, the UK, Romania, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Sweden, Denmark and beyond. The size of the team in Malta is about 4 people and growing.
The Sales Executive will report to the our Sales Director based in Malta.
Stakelogic is in search of a Sales Executive profound knowledge of the online gaming industry to strengthen our sales organisation in Malta.
Within Stakelogic the staff is considered to be the most important asset of the company. An optimal utilisation of talent is key for the creation of top-class games. The successful candidate will have a wide network in the industry and meet our customer acquisition and revenue growth objectives.
The Sales Executive’s responsibilities include developing key growth sales strategies, tactics and action plans. Successful execution of these strategies is required to achieve your financial targets.
The Sales Executive’s duties will also include hitting annual targets, building relationships and understanding customer trends.
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute a strategic and sales plan to achieve sales targets and expand our customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Partner with the Sales Consultant to understand category-specific landscapes and trends to be able to better support your accounts
- Minimum 3 years of commercial sales experience within the online gaming industry
- Previous experience as a sales manager or similar
- Ability to communicate, present and influence all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services
- Proven ability to position products against competitors
- Demonstrable experience of sales, developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
- Educational level: Bachelor/ Master
- Language ability: English
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Team player
- Project management/time management skills
- Analytical, problem solving
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE THAT ARE CONSIDERED AS AN ADVANTAGE:
- Experience with management tools as: Jira, Confluence
- Experience with Salesforce
WHAT DOES STAKELOGIC OFFER YOU:
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.