Stakelogic, a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market is a young, dynamic, innovative company with the ambition and motivation to provide and deliver the highest quality software. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, our international team represents the best in the gaming development industry. As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
Senior / Medior Game server Developer JAVA (Full-Time) Location Kiev or Eindhoven
For this position we want you to be a part of our existing development team. You will be responsible for maintenance, support and development of our proprietary game server environment. Furthermore, you will align with and support external game development partners which are located in the Netherlands, Ukraine and Slovakia. This role will suit a developer who is passionate, service minded, responsible and self-motivated, preferably with experience in the online gaming industry, web development and with affinity to develop all sorts of new features while improving the total game experience for the players and casino’s.
YOUR MAIN TASKS:
- Maintenance, support and improvement of proprietary Remote Gaming Server (Java/Spring).
- Support with integration of existing games into client platforms (Java, TypeScript)
- Support with integration of new client platforms with the Stakelogic environment (Java, TypeScript)
- Support internal team as trusted advisor/expert for back-end development topics
- At least four years of experience in a similar position
- A university degree in Software Engineering or similar
- Vast experience with the Spring Framework
- Profound skills, experience and knowledge of back-end technologies, i.e. JAVA/MySQL and PostgreSQL
- Knowledge of TypeScript, Docker, Kafka and AngularJS
- Ability to work independently and proactively, but also as part of a motivated team
- Organized, with an eye for a detail while also adopting a practical, flexible and hands-on approach towards the work
- Easily adaptable to organizational changes
- Work well and effectively under pressure, pro-active and experienced in dealing with small teams building strong working relationships
- Languages: fluent in English, both verbally and in writing
- Proficient in Java and Spring framework
- Proficient in TypeScript
- Experience with Docker
- Experience with Apache Kafka
- Experience with AngularJS
- Experienced in MySQL and PostgreSQL
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying for this vacancy and sending your personal data to us, you automatically give permission for your personal data to be stored for a minimum period required for the application process. Stakelogic only stores your information in the interest of the application process. Your data is stored securely and your data is not shared with external parties that are not relevant to the application process. At any time you can ask Stakelogic to request or remove your personal information by sending an email.