EINDHOVEN – FULL TIME
Stakelogic is an international IT company with its head office in Eindhoven. Outside The Netherlands, Stakelogic has offices in Malta (St. Julian’s), Serbia (Belgrade), Isle of Man (Douglas) and Ukraine (Kiev). In total Stakelogic employs over 120 people, of which 35 are baresed in Eindhoven.
Stakelogic is a fast-growing company (in both revenue and headcount). In the next 2 years, Stakelogic expects to double in size. Stakelogic is a so-called game studio that creates and operates online casino games for over 500 online casinos around the world. The games are operated from the Stakelogic server platforms in Malta. Stakelogic is best described as a high-end IT company, applying the latest technology. Furthermore, Stakelogic is ISO 27001 certified, which indicates that the highest standards on data security and business contingency are applied. As the core business of Stakelogic concerns the creation of online games, the company culture is informal, the offices are fancy, and the people are artistic. The average age is 30 years.
For the Eindhoven office, Stakelogic is in search of a:
The senior recruiter plays a critical role in the development of Stakelogic Eindhoven which will oversee all recruiting activities in the company and manages the full-cycle recruiting process; all the way from sourcing, to negotiation and closing.
- Design and implement overall recruiting strategy
- Define and control recruitment expences within Company HR budget
- Provide recruitment process compliance by all hiring process’ participants
- Communicate and define hiring plan with managers according to business needs
- Provide analytical and recruiting reports
- Keep track of recruiting metrics (e.g. time-to-hire and cost-per-hire)
- Review current recruitment process, sourcing methods and suggest the best option for company needs
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques
- Compose job offer letters
Skills & Experience
- 5+ years of experience in IT recruitment, at least 2 years as Senior Recruiter
- Deep understanding of IT market and trends
- Knowledge of the best recruitment practices
- Ability to build and lead full cycle recruitment process
- Ability to operate independently and drive issues towards completion
- Hands-on experience with Applicant Tracking Systems and HR databases
- Strong networking skills
- Advanced level of English
What does Stakelogic offer you
Stakelogic offers you an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the thrills and the energy of the fast-growing gaming industry. You will be surrounded by talented creative colleagues. The compensation package is excellent.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to email@example.com – Attn. Emma Vereijken.
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.
Start your Career
Stakelogic is best described as an end-to-end software factory where each element of a game (graphics, animations, sounds, game server and UI) is developed in-house. Every game is tweaked and tuned to the level of ultimate user experience.