Stakelogic is a developer and supplier of highly advanced and revolutionary casino games for the online gaming market. A young, dynamic, innovative company with the ambition and the motivation to provide and deliver the highest quality software. Headquartered in Eindhoven, The Netherlands, our international team represents the best of the best in the game development industry.
Our games are programmed by several development partners in various countries. You will experience a very dynamic working environment, with a team of creative and technical staff. The Stakelogic games and platform are perceived as ‘the top-level’ of the online gaming industry.
As a part of our growth, Stakelogic is recruiting for the following opening:
In this position you will, in close conjunction with creative and technical teams, be responsible for development of our highly animated games from our office in Eindhoven. Furthermore, you will coordinate, and support external game development partners which are located in Ukraine, Serbia and Slovakia. This role will suit a developer who is passionate, service minded, responsible and self-motivated, preferably with experience in the online gaming industry, web development or mobile UI/UX-space.
YOUR MAIN FUNCTIONS:
In this position, you are the design authority and the guard of the Stakelogic IT architecture.
Since various development partners contribute to our game portfolio it is key to manage quality and consistency and guarantee that all developments agree with our systems infrastructure in the most maintainable and futureproof manner.
You will be responsible for the system configuration, changes management and technical support. You will ensure that software development complies with our quality standards and systems architecture.
Your main responsibilities:
- You will advise on the technical infrastructure and software development;
- You will guard the quality of the technical infrastructure;
- You will analyse and (pro-actively) manage IT risks;
- You will guard the quality of the development and maintenance processes;
- You will provide 3rd line support;
- You will take part in project teams to ensure that software development, system integration projects and change requests are compliant with the systems architecture;
- You will supervise and support the ‘go-live’ of new games on the Stakelogic platform, in close alignment with the development and test department;
- You will be working with (specialised) development partners in different countries;
- You will be reporting to the Chief Operating Officer.
You will be working from the Stakelogic head office in Eindhoven. If necessary, an occasional trip to our development partners can be required.
Desired skills and experience:
We are looking for someone who with the following knowledge and work experience:
- A Bachelor or Master Degree in IT;
- At least 3 years of relevant work experience as system architect;
- Experience with software design and development;
- Experience with database design;
- Experience with design and maintenance of IT infrastructure;
- Excellent social skills, team player;
- Fluent in English, written and verbally;
- Our current Architecture is based on VMWare and Linux CentOS and is characterised (amongst others) by the following layers, comprising the following components:
- Access (Cisco, DNS, LDAP)
- Load Balancing (standard Linux Services)
- Application (Java SE Runtime Environment v1.8, C, REST API’s, JSON, HTML)
- Database (Percona-MySQL, Elastic)
- Knowledge of and experience with these components is required.
- Experience in the gaming industry is a plus but not a must.
What do we offer?
Stakelogic offers an informal and dynamic working environment. You will experience the dynamics of a young, fast growing industry. You will be surrounded by creative and talented colleagues. Your compensation package will be highly competitive.
We like to invite you to apply through your CV and motivation by mail to firstname.lastname@example.org – Attn. Dirana van Zon
When applying you consent that the personal data provided by me (such as name, (private) address, telephone number, fax number, email address) will be processed by Stakelogic for the purposes of information and service, such as, for example, sending requested informational material, information about the latest technical changes, or newsletters about Stakelogic products and services. This consent to the processing of my personal data for the stated purposes is valid until I might revoke it at any time, in the context of the regulations for protecting data.
Stakelogic assumes no liability for the completeness and accuracy of the submitted documents and information. The user acknowledges that the submitted documents and information are protected by copyright.